It’s heeerrrreeee! I’ve been scouring the internet, curating a really INTERESTING + CREATIVE resource that would excite our Declaration HOME TRIBE... A collection of super creative, high vibe, mostly FREE resources to help you and your family get through this new age of self-quarantine-life with a semblance of our sanity still intact.
I’ve tried my best to organize the links into categories to make it as user friendly as possible... scroll, click, GO!
I’ll be adding to this list over the course of the next few weeks, so be sure to check back often... and please SHARE with me any resources that you’ve come across and are enjoying! You can email me your suggestions at email@example.com
Like they keep saying... We’re all in this together... so let’s be each other’s light & hope #spreadkindessnotvirus
Stay safe & sending all the healthy vibes to you & your loved ones
Online Art Classes:
- Free “Daily Paint Jams” for kids of all ages from Peace of Wood OC... every weekday @12pm EST Live on their Instagram and Facebook
- Young Rembrandts “How to Draw” Series on YouTube Kids and YouTube
- Draw Every Day with JJK: Jarrett J. Krosoczka author of the Lunch Lady Series - Mon.-Fri. @2pm
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems hosted by The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Baby Yoda Art Class by Penelope Fox Art Studio: Free series of Facebook Lives showing how to draw and paint Baby Yoda!
- Also from Penelope Fox: Greeting Cards for Nursing Home Residents Tutorial
Spread Hope NOT Germs:
- The Rainbow Movement: a global movement where people are sharing rainbows, in all sorts of mediums, to inspire hope and encouragement, especially to children who might be particularly afraid during this time. See hashtags: #everythingwillbeok and #filltheworldwithrainbows
- Chalk Art Challenge: People all over the country are drawing messages of hope + love at the bottom of their driveways and sidewalks to inspire others in their neighborhoods... Communities are even organizing Chalk Walks to encourage each other... from a safe social distance, of course ;) Search #chalkchallenge #chalkart #chalkyourwalk for inspiration
Keep that Anxiety at Bay:
- Free Yale University Course: “The Science of Well Being”... a lecture series by Professor Laurie Santos designed to “increase your own happiness and build more productive habits” while also revealing “misconceptions about happiness, annoying features of the mind that lead us to think the way we do, and the research that can help us change”
- Free Calming, Anxiety Relief Guided Self Hypnosis Audio by Sara Drury: “Calm your mind (and autonomic nervous system) and release your anxiety over the virus affecting the world right now”
- Free Headspace Meditation Section available on the meditation app, Headspace, titled “Weathering the Storm”: “it includes meditation, sleep , and movement exercises designed to help guide you through this.”
- Free Tapping Script for CoronaVirus Stress by Brittany Watkins: a video with a script that covers stress, anxiety, fear and uncertainty
- Free Parenting Resources + Support Calls from Hand in Hand Parenting: specific support services are also available for medical personnel to help reduce the emotional strain, exhaustion and stress: contact them HERE
- Be Calm Through the Storm: Free Guided Self Hypnosis Audio from Harmony Hypnosis
- More Resources (some free, some paid) in my Blog Post Titled: RESOURCE GUIDE: Audios to ease anxiety & protect your wellbeing